Company's AuthoritiesMeet our Board
President of the Management Board
Graduate of Faculty of Civil Engineering of Cracow University of Technology within the scope of construction, specialisation: civil structures and engineering structures. He continued education at postgraduate studies in company management at Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu – National-Louis University in Nowy Sącz. He participated in a course ending with state examination authorising to be a member of supervisory boards of state-owned companies.
He started his professional career in 1984 in Mostostal Kraków SA, a company that he had been affiliated with until 2014, performing the functions of construction site engineer, construction site foreman, construction site manager, marketing director, management board vice-president and, finally, management board president. In 1989, he obtained construction licence enabling him to perform the independent role of construction site and works manager in construction and civil engineering field. In 2014, he commenced collaboration with the Uniserv–Piecbud SA at the position of management board vice- president. In September 2015, he was appointed the president of the management board under decision of supervisory board of the Uniserv–Piecbud SA company.
As the management board president, he supervises work in the following area of company’s activity: strategy and regulations, relations with key partners, legal environment and internal auditing. Additionally, he supervises safe and compliant functioning and activity of the company, supervises the management system and shapes the human resources development policy.
Management board member, Implementation Director
Graduate of Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice, specialisation: civil structures.
She started her professional career in 1999 in SHW Holter Wassertechnik (Poland) at the position of construction site manager’s assistant. In 2002, she became employed in the Chłodnie Kominowe SA company at the positions of: construction site engineer and construction site manager. In 2004, she became employed in Przedsiębiorstwo Eksploatacji i Remontów Obiektów Budowlanych SIGMA KM Spółka Jawna partnership at the position of technical manager. From 2005, she was affiliated with Budownictwo Przemysłowe Uniserv SA company in Katowice where she performed the function of Construction Site Team manager. From 2006, she was a project manager there and in 2010 she was promoted to the position of implementation director. While remaining on the position of implementation director, in 2014 she began collaboration with Uniserv–Piecbud SA, where has been performing the function of management board member since April 2015.
As a management board member and implementation director, she has been maintaining supervision over ensuring smooth and efficient contract implementation process by the implementation department, starting with participation in contract negotiations and ending with coordination of works related to warranty service in order to ensure maximum profit for the company from the tasks executed.
Artur Nizioł – President of the Supervisory Board
Artur Nizioł is a graduate of Academy of Science and Technology in Cracow. He completed MBA-based postgraduate studies at Warsaw School of Economics. Furthermore, he is authorized, based on a state exam, to act as a member of supervisory boards in state-owned companies. He also graduated from ICAN Strategic Leadership Academy (Management II) in Warsaw (former Harvard Business School).
Professional Career Development:
– 2016 – present – Uniserv Budownictwo SA (former Uniserv SA) – Development Advisor to the President,
– 2016 – 03. 2017 – Uniserv Budownictwo SA (former Uniserv SA) – President of the Supervisory Board,
– 1999 – 2016 – Uniserv Budownictwo SA (former Uniserv SA) – President of the Management Board,
– 2014 – present– Uniserv-Piecbud SA – President of the Supervisory Board,
– 2002 – 03. 2017 – CHK SA – President of the Supervisory Board, from January 2017 to 31 March 2017 delegated to act as a President of the Management Board of CHK SA, from 1 April 2017 appointed to act as a President of the Management Board,
– 2008 – 2014 – BSiPCHE PROJCHŁOD Sp. z o.o. – Development Advisor to the President,
– 2001 – 2008 – Chłodnie Kominowe SA – Development Advisor to the President,
– deputy president of the presidium of the council of the Academic and Economic Steel Association,
– member of the management board of, then secretary of the management board of the Polish Chamber of Power Industry and Environment Protection,
– member of the council of the Chamber of Power Industry and Energy Recipients.
Jan Antończyk – Member of the Supervisory Board
Jan Antończyk is a graduate of Cracow Technical University, specialty: heavy machines. In 2007 he completed a postgraduate Executive MBA-based course at Gdańsk University receiving a degree of Master of Business Administration. Currently he continues doctoral studies at the Faculty of Management of the University of Science and Technology in Cracow.
Professional career development:
– 2015 – present – Chemar Armatura Spółka z o.o. – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2014 – present – Uniserv-Piecbud SA – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2013 – present – JWW Invest SA – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2011 – present – ABM Solid SA in bankruptcy with composition agreement – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2008 – present – Uniserv Budownictwo SA (former Uniserv SA) – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 1985 – present – Biuro Studiów, Projektów i Realizacji Energoprojekt – Katowice SA, currently Development Director for Middle East, Asia and Africa Markets, , and previously Assistant, Senior assistant, Senior designer, Designer, PR Department Manager, Board Member, Proxy, Strategy and Development Director, PR Director,
– 2013 –2016 – Chamber of Commerce of Power Industry and Environmental Protection – Member of the Management Board.
Grzegorz Czornik – Member of the Supervisory Board
Grzegorz Czornik is a graduate of Cracow University of Science and Technology, faculty: Heat Management and Furnace Construction. He also completed economic studies at Cracow University of Economy where he received a Ph.D. degree in Economy. Grzegorz Czornik is also a graduate of Warsaw School of Business where he completed an economic course. Currently, he is working as a V-ce President and Managing Director in a coking plant Koksownia Częstochowa Nowa Sp. z o.o. and as an active lecturer at University of Science and Technology in Cracow where he teaches seminars on Management and Economy and at School of Business in Dąbrowa Górnicza.
Professional Career development:
– 2017 – present – Uniserv-Piecbud SA – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2016 – present – Koksownia Częstochowa Nowa SA – V-ce President of the Management Board, Managing Director,
– 2015 – 2016 – TAURON Wydobycie SA – V-ce President of the Management Bard, Sales
– 2007 – 2015 – Jastrzębska Spółka Węglowa SA – V-ce President of the Management Bard, Sales
– 1996 – 2007 – Polski Koks SA – Sales Director, – 1993 – 1996 – Kogag GmbH – Project Manager.
Filip Elżanowski – Member of the Supervisory Board
He is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at Warsaw University, majoring in Law and a graduate of the American Law Centre and European Law Centre belonging to the Warsaw University. In 2008 he completed Doctoral Studies at Warsaw University at the Faculty of Law and Administration and received a Ph.D. degree in law. He gained professional experience while working for the International Federation of Industrial Energy Consumers, Eurometaux, MS Towarzystwie Funduszy Inwestycyjnych SA (MS Mutual Funds Society) and while working in a law committee of the Emission Reduction Program’s Supervisory Board at the Ministry of Economy presided by prof. Jerzy Buzek. He participated in seym’s and senate’s committee sittings, consulted drafts of legal acts and worked as a an expert in legislative law for the Electricity and Gas Consumer Forum. In 2004 he was honoured with the “Bursztyn Polskiej Energetyki” award (Amber of the Polish Energy Industry) award for his contribution to the improvement of energy laws and his involvement in shaping Polish energy policy in Poland and abroad. In 2015 he received the Manager Award 2015 for making an outstanding contribution to the construction and development of the competitive energy market. In 2016 he was awarded by the Chamber of Industrial Energetics and Energy Customers with the award known as the “Laur zasłużony dla Polskiego Przemysłu” (Laurel for Merits to Polish Industry).
Professional career development:
– 2016 – present – “101 Projekt”, Gallery of Modern Art – vice-president, since 2017 partner,
– 2016 – present – Warsaw Institute Foundation
– 2015 – present – Elżanowski, Cherka & Wąsowski Law Company – managing partner,
– 2014 – present – Foundation of Competition Law and Sector Regulation lus Publicum,
– 2014 – 2016 Aranda Sp. z o.o. – member of the supervisory board,
– 2013 – present – Piotr Ignasik and Partners, Limited Partnership – partner,
– 2010 – 2015 – Elżanowski, Cherka & Wąsowski Law Company – partner,
– 2009 – 2012 – MS Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych SA (MS Mutual Funds Society) – vice-president of the supervisory board, – 2008 – present – Warsaw University (Faculty of Law and Administration) – Assistant Professor,
– 2008 – 2011 – Coraggio Foundation – member of the supervisory board,
– 2005 – 2013 – First International Traders Brokerage House – member of the supervisory board,
– 2002 – present – Association “Centre for Supporting Young Initiatives” – member of the Audit Committee.
Krzysztof Zawadzki – Member of the Supervisory Board
Krzysztof Zawadzki is a graduate of University of Economics in Katowice, where he completed a MA course majoring in Finance and Banking. After that, he graduated from Polish-Austrian Study Centre of Controlling and completed three postgraduate courses at Warsaw School of Business on Taxes, Accounting and Banking as well as on International Financial Reporting Standards (co-organized by Ernst and Young Academy of Business). Krzysztof Zawadzki received a Ph.D. degree in Economics from Cracow University of Economics. In 2008 he obtained a license to practice the profession of a statutory auditor and entered in the register of statutory auditors. He also completed courses: at EY Academy of Business (International Financial Reporting Standards and Polish Accounting Act) and PRINCE2TM Foundation Examination (Prince2 project management methodology).
Professional career development:
– 2017 – present – Uniserv-Piecbud SA – Member of the Supervisory Boards
– 2016 – present – SARE SA – Member of the Board,
–2016 – KOPEX SA – Member of the Board, Finance Director,
– 2013 – 2015 – TAURON Obsługa Klienta Sp. z o.o. – President of the Supervisory Board, Vice President of the Supervisory Board, Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2012 – 2015 – TAURON Wytwarzanie SA – President of the Supervisory Board, Vice President of the Supervisory Board, Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2009 – 2016 – TAURON Polska Energia SA – Vice President of the Board responsible for financial and economic matters, proxy (2007-2015), Accounting and Tax Department Director, Chief Accountant (2007-2009),
– 2009 – 2011 – Elektrownia Stalowa Wola SA – President of the Supervisory Board,
– 2007 – 2008 – Enion Energia Sp. z o.o. – Vice President of the Supervisory Board,
– 2005 – 2015 – TAURON Wydobycie SA – President of the Supervisory Board , Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2003 – 2005 – Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów i Kanalizacji Sp. z o.o. in Będzin – President of the Supervisory Board,
– 2003 – 2005 – Polska Energia PKH Sp. z o.o. – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2002 – 2003 – Ciepło-Service Sp. z o.o. – Deputy President of the Supervisory Board,
– 1998 – 2000 – Ekopec Sp. z o.o. – President of the Supervisory Board, Secretary of the Supervisory Board,
– 1996 – 2007 – Południowy Koncern Energetyczny SA – Deputy Chief Accountant (2000-2007), Chief Specialist in Economics and Finance (1998-2000), Assistant of Finance and Economic Director (1997-1998), Specialist in Heating Market (1996-1997).