“At a Construction Site” competition has been settled!
After more than two-month period of the “At a Construction Site” art competition, the time has come for settlement. The subject matter of the competition concerned industrial construction and health and safety at a construction site, and its participants were the children and grandchildren of the Uniserv-Piecbud S.A. Group employees.
The works have been chosen by:
- the audience, i.e. the employees of the Uniserv-Piecbud S.A. Group,
- an independent Jury, consisting of three members,
- randomly, by the President of the Uniserv-Piecbud S.A. Group.
The audience has selected the work by Agata Madejska (10 years old), and the Jury has selected the works in two age categories: Piotr Pilarek (11 years old) has won among older children and the winner in the younger children group was Zosia Jędrzejas (5 years old). The lucky work chosen randomly was the drawing by Kacper Bochenek (10 years old).
The main prizes in the competition were the tickets to the Energylandia Amusement Park in Zator for the competition participant together with their immediate family.
Moreover, the Jury has also recognized the creativity and commitment regarding:
- the works of Aleksandra Babicz (15 years old) and Agata Madejska (10 years old) – among older children,
- and in the group of younger children: the work by Adam Łopata (5 years old) and the work no. 13 by Paweł Wiktor (6 years old)
The work by Aleksandra Babicz (15 years old) has been specially recognized – it will enrich visually our company wall calendar; moreover, some 24 works will be included in our company desk calendar.
Congratulations to all Laureates!