Company's AuthoritiesMeet our Board
President of the Management Board
Graduate of Faculty of Civil Engineering of Cracow University of Technology within the scope of construction, specialisation: civil structures and engineering structures. He continued education at postgraduate studies in company management at Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu – National-Louis University in Nowy Sącz. He participated in a course ending with state examination authorising to be a member of supervisory boards of state-owned companies.
He started his professional career in 1984 in Mostostal Kraków SA, a company that he had been affiliated with until 2014, performing the functions of construction site engineer, construction site foreman, construction site manager, marketing director, management board vice-president and, finally, management board president. In 1989, he obtained construction licence enabling him to perform the independent role of construction site and works manager in construction and civil engineering field. In 2014, he commenced collaboration with the Uniserv–Piecbud SA at the position of management board vice- president. In September 2015, he was appointed the president of the management board under decision of supervisory board of the Uniserv–Piecbud SA company.
As the management board president, he supervises work in the following area of company’s activity: strategy and regulations, relations with key partners, legal environment and internal auditing. Additionally, he supervises safe and compliant functioning and activity of the company, supervises the management system and shapes the human resources development policy.
Member of the Management Board, Implementation Director
Sławomir Godek is a graduate of AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow, Faculty of Civil Engineering, with a specialization in building and civil engineering structures and Faculty of Metallurgy, with a specialization in heat technology and industrial furnaces.
He started his professional career in 1993 at Mostostal Kraków S.A. (Poland) a company that he had been affiliated with until 2015, holding positions such as: foreman, site foreman, construction site engineer, construction site manager.
In 2005, he obtained a building licence to perform independent functions in the construction industry in the field of construction and building.
Mr Sławomir Godek has been with Uniserv SA since 2015 serving as a project manager
Since 1 february 2019, as a member of the Management Board – Implementation Director, he is responsible for the supervision over ensuring smooth and efficient contract implementation process by the Implementation Department.
Director of Internal Controls
Graduate of Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice, specialisation: civil structures. As a management board member and implementation director, she has been maintaining supervision over ensuring smooth and efficient contract implementation process by the implementation department, starting with participation in contract negotiations and ending with coordination of works related to warranty service in order to ensure maximum profit for the company from the tasks executed, until january 2019 when she resigned and took over the position of Internal Controls Director.
She started her professional career in 1999 in SHW Holter Wassertechnik (Poland) at the position of construction site manager’s assistant. In 2002, she became employed in the Chłodnie Kominowe SA company at the positions of: construction site engineer and construction site manager. In 2004, she became employed in Przedsiębiorstwo Eksploatacji i Remontów Obiektów Budowlanych SIGMA KM Spółka Jawna partnership at the position of technical manager. From 2005, she was affiliated with Budownictwo Przemysłowe Uniserv SA company in Katowice where she performed the function of Construction Site Team manager. From 2006, she was a project manager there and in 2010 she was promoted to the position of implementation director. While remaining on the position of implementation director, in 2014 she began collaboration with Uniserv–Piecbud SA, where has been performing the function of management board member since April 2015.
Artur Nizioł – President of the Supervisory Board
Artur Nizioł is a graduate of Academy of Science and Technology in Cracow. He completed MBA-based postgraduate studies at Warsaw School of Economics. Furthermore, he is authorized, based on a state exam, to act as a member of supervisory boards in state-owned companies. He also graduated from ICAN Strategic Leadership Academy (Management II) in Warsaw (former Harvard Business School).
Professional Career Development:
– 2016 – present – Uniserv Budownictwo SA (former Uniserv SA) – Development Advisor to the President,
– 2016 – 03. 2017 – Uniserv Budownictwo SA (former Uniserv SA) – President of the Supervisory Board,
– 1999 – 2016 – Uniserv Budownictwo SA (former Uniserv SA) – President of the Management Board,
– 2014 – present– Uniserv-Piecbud SA – President of the Supervisory Board,
– 2002 – 03. 2017 – CHK SA – President of the Supervisory Board, from January 2017 to 31 March 2017 delegated to act as a President of the Management Board of CHK SA, from 1 April 2017 appointed to act as a President of the Management Board,
– 2008 – 2014 – BSiPCHE PROJCHŁOD Sp. z o.o. – Development Advisor to the President,
– 2001 – 2008 – Chłodnie Kominowe SA – Development Advisor to the President,
– deputy president of the presidium of the council of the Academic and Economic Steel Association,
– member of the management board of, then secretary of the management board of the Polish Chamber of Power Industry and Environment Protection,
– member of the council of the Chamber of Power Industry and Energy Recipients.
Jan Antończyk – Member of the Supervisory Board
Jan Antończyk is a graduate of Cracow Technical University, specialty: heavy machines. In 2007 he completed a postgraduate Executive MBA-based course at Gdańsk University receiving a degree of Master of Business Administration. Currently he continues doctoral studies at the Faculty of Management of the University of Science and Technology in Cracow.
Professional career development:
– 2015 – present – Chemar Armatura Spółka z o.o. – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2014 – present – Uniserv-Piecbud SA – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2013 – present – JWW Invest SA – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2011 – present – ABM Solid SA in bankruptcy with composition agreement – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2008 – present – Uniserv Budownictwo SA (former Uniserv SA) – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 1985 – present – Biuro Studiów, Projektów i Realizacji Energoprojekt – Katowice SA, currently Development Director for Middle East, Asia and Africa Markets, , and previously Assistant, Senior assistant, Senior designer, Designer, PR Department Manager, Board Member, Proxy, Strategy and Development Director, PR Director,
– 2013 –2016 – Chamber of Commerce of Power Industry and Environmental Protection – Member of the Management Board.