Company's AuthoritiesMeet our Board
Chairman of the Board
A graduate of the Faculty of Management at the University of Economics in Katowice and Postgraduate Studies at the Accounting College. He also continued his education at postgraduate studies in Project Management at the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice.
After completing his studies, in 1995 he joined Mostostal Zabrze S.A., serving for this Company for over 21 years, among others, as a specialist, head of the contract department, commercial director, Vice President of the Board – Production Director and finally the Chairman of the Board.
In 2017 – 2020, he continued his career at AMK Kraków S.A. (Mostostal Warszawa S.A. Capital Group), initially as a Member of the Board – Business Development Director, then for over 2 years as the Chairman of the Board.
Then from May to November 2020, he was employed at Stal-Systems S.A., where he served as the Vice President of the Board – Director of Projects, until August 2020 when he resigned from his mandate.
Associated with Uniserv S.A. since 01/03/2021, appointed to the Management Board on 01/10/2021 as the Vice President, he supervised the development of the Company in the area of biogas plants / biomethane plants and the export division.
As of 01/04/2022 he performs the function of the Chairman of the Board.
Aneta Pass- Florczyk
Vice-President of the Management Board
A graduate of the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice in the field of structures, specializing in building structures. A manager with extensive experience in the field of performance and implementation of development strategies in the industrial construction sectors. She started her career in 1999-2002 working at SHW Holter Wassertechnik (Poland) as an assistant construction manager.
In July 2003, on the basis of the protocol from the qualification procedure and the examination conducted by the District Qualification Committee of the Opole District Chamber of Civil Engineers in Opole, she obtained construction license to manage construction works without restrictions in the construction and building specialty.
In the years 2002-2004 she was employed in the company “Chłodnie Kominowe” SA as a site engineer and site manager. In 2004, she worked for Przedsiębiorstwo Eksploatacji i Remontów Obiektów Budowlanych “SIGMA KM” as a technical manager. In 2005, she was re-employed at “Chłodnie Kominowe” SA as a project manager.
Since May 2005, she has been cooperating with UNISERV SA in Katowice, where she initially held the position of construction team manager.
As of 2006 she worked as a project manager, and then in 2010 she was promoted to the position of implementation director. While remaining in the position of the implementation director, from February 2014, she started collaboration with the company Uniserv – Piecbud SA, and on April 7, 2016, she was appointed a member of the management board. As a member of the Board – implementation director, she supervised the provision of a smooth and effective contract implementation process, starting from participation in negotiating contracts and potential contracts, to coordinating works related to warranty service, ensuring that the company receives maximum profits from the performed tasks.
On February 1, 2019, she resigned from the position of a member of the Board. In December of the following year, she was re-appointed to the position of a member of the Board, and then the Vice President of the Board.
Artur Nizioł – President of the Supervisory Board
Artur Nizioł is a graduate of Academy of Science and Technology in Cracow. He completed MBA-based postgraduate studies at Warsaw School of Economics. Furthermore, he is authorized, based on a state exam, to act as a member of supervisory boards in state-owned companies. He also graduated from ICAN Strategic Leadership Academy (Management II) in Warsaw (former Harvard Business School).
Professional Career Development:
– 2016 – present – Uniserv Budownictwo SA (former Uniserv SA) – Development Advisor to the President,
– 2016 – 03. 2017 – Uniserv Budownictwo SA (former Uniserv SA) – President of the Supervisory Board,
– 1999 – 2016 – Uniserv Budownictwo SA (former Uniserv SA) – President of the Management Board,
– 2014 – present– Uniserv-Piecbud SA – President of the Supervisory Board,
– 2002 – 03. 2017 – CHK SA – President of the Supervisory Board, from January 2017 to 31 March 2017 delegated to act as a President of the Management Board of CHK SA, from 1 April 2017 appointed to act as a President of the Management Board,
– 2008 – 2014 – BSiPCHE PROJCHŁOD Sp. z o.o. – Development Advisor to the President,
– 2001 – 2008 – Chłodnie Kominowe SA – Development Advisor to the President,
– deputy president of the presidium of the council of the Academic and Economic Steel Association,
– member of the management board of, then secretary of the management board of the Polish Chamber of Power Industry and Environment Protection,
– member of the council of the Chamber of Power Industry and Energy Recipients.
Jan Antończyk – Member of the Supervisory Board
Jan Antończyk is a graduate of Cracow Technical University, specialty: heavy machines. In 2007 he completed a postgraduate Executive MBA-based course at Gdańsk University receiving a degree of Master of Business Administration. Currently he continues doctoral studies at the Faculty of Management of the University of Science and Technology in Cracow.
Professional career development:
– 2015 – present – Chemar Armatura Spółka z o.o. – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2014 – present – Uniserv-Piecbud SA – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2013 – present – JWW Invest SA – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2011 – present – ABM Solid SA in bankruptcy with composition agreement – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 2008 – present – Uniserv Budownictwo SA (former Uniserv SA) – Member of the Supervisory Board,
– 1985 – present – Biuro Studiów, Projektów i Realizacji Energoprojekt – Katowice SA, currently Development Director for Middle East, Asia and Africa Markets, , and previously Assistant, Senior assistant, Senior designer, Designer, PR Department Manager, Board Member, Proxy, Strategy and Development Director, PR Director,
– 2013 –2016 – Chamber of Commerce of Power Industry and Environmental Protection – Member of the Management Board.